Friday, May 27, 2011

He’s a Travellin’ Man

By Cyn Gagen

mascot1pic

Hello from our Creative EdVentures mascot! He’s been hanging around here with me for a while but has been bitten by the wanderlust bug and now he’s ready to head off on the road. I’m hoping to find some friendly hosts who would be willing to put him up for a few days as he embarks on his adventure. And while he’s visiting you, do you suppose maybe you could add to his possessions in some way? Embellish his clothing, make him some shoes, put something in his backpack – you are limited only by your imagination!

If you’re interested in participating, send an email to creativeedventures@gmail.com and provide me with your name and mailing address. I’ll give people until June 15th to sign up and then he will be sent along his merry way. Once you receive him, it’s your responsibility to add something to him and then mail him along to the next person. I’ll reply to you by email giving you any further details that you may need.

Oh and I’m taking suggestions for a name for him. Can’t get him a passport without one, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...