Friday, January 7, 2011

In the Budget

In the Budget is one of our new shows at Creative EdVentures hosted by me, Cynthia Gagen.  The theme behind it is creating with low cost/free items, often found around the home or in your recycling bin.  It is part of the Friday rotation at 1 pm Eastern.  The first show was supposed to be today but unfortunately I had something urgent come up that had to be taken care of for my daughter and so I was unable to hold the show.  I apologize for the inconvenience - I don't like to cancel shows but this was completely unavoidable.  In order to make it up, I'm holding a special In the Budget on Wednesday, January 12th at 1 pm Eastern.  Here's the link to the show:

on Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/creativeedventures

on the web:  http://linqto.com/room/creativeedventures

As always, if you can't make it to the live show, it will be recorded for playback later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...