Sunday, May 22, 2011

Introducing SassyLassy !


By Robi Cohen
I have not blogged in about a week, and considering I was blogging almost daily, that was an odd thing for me to experience.
I have been UBER busy --- but all in a VERY good way!
For now I would like to share with you the first of a line of canvas-art-with-an-edge (CAE) creations:
 This was SO much fun.
I have to first thank Emily Block, of Stamping Bella for giving me the canvas to work with; Thank you Emilybella!

Ingredients used:
Cindy Coleman Interiors paints in Cobalt, Mint,Peach, and Bisque
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Lemon Zest
Dollarama Metal scrapbooking embellishments
copper wire
FIMO Classic  clay 
Magnet word sayings
Dollarama 3D plastic embellishments
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
grunge board
Ranger Tim  Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Lettuce, Cranberry,Sunshine Yellow, Copper Mixative
Paper Towel
Medical Gauze





 I hope you will join me in following the Adventures of SassyLassy.  So, If you made a SassyLassy, what would YOUR SassyLassy have to say???

Well, I have to fly because I have more posts to make and a demo to prep for the May 23rd episode of In the Zone (9 pm EST ) at http://linqto.com/rooms/creativeedventures !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...