Monday, July 4, 2011

Grungy Mixed Media Art Journaling July 4th

Happy 4th Everybody!!!!! I had a great show today on Creative EdVentures Come2Chat showing a grungy Art Journal Mixed Media technique. We learned how to make sequence waste with a piece of poster board and hole punch, using a glue stick round bottom to add more texture and so many other cool things. We had so many great suggestions today in chat! Using mesh bags from fruit as texture different colors and ideas on what to write or to put on as picture. I chose a star today for July 4th and to let the world know I AM INDEPENDENT! Here are a few pics and the video of the demo! Any questions please feel free to message me!!!  You can see the video here on my YouTube channel   



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...