Monday, April 25, 2011

In the Zone: Knock on Wood

by Cyn Gagen

Our theme on tonight’s In the Zone was Knock on Wood.  Robi demo’d the prettiest bookmark (and I’m sure she’ll be blogging about it soon) and I made this little totem doll.

totempic

I made this doll with my mom in mind.  She just found out she needs to have surgery and with her other health concerns, this is of course, something that makes me a bit nervous.  She would never show it but she probably is a bit scared too.  So I made her a totem doll of strength.  The main part is a large craft stick (tongue depressor).  To see the rest of the details of what Roberta and I made, check out the playback link:  http://www.linqto.com/PlaybackRoom.aspx?roomname=creativeedventures&name=SingleExplicit_2011_04_25_20_00_48_278

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...