Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Home; My First Official Post!

I am thrilled with our new blog and that I am part of such a wonderful group of people who I admire and happen to like very much.
The changes Cyn and I have witnessed since the beginning of January are nothing short of incredible. The concept of Creative EdVentures is all-inclusive and really focuses on the sharing of ideas and coming together as an artisan community.
I have been travelling for 5 weeks and have so much to catch up on. I will be posting again on a regular basis- sharing my experiences, new products I found, fascinating people I have met...  
I have many tax returns yet to complete by the end of April, 2 children to help move within 4 days of each other, a trip to London.... yikes!!!
Anyway, it is SO good to be back home in Richmond Hill, and also 'back home' at Creative EdVentures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...